Career is More Than a Job,
It’s a Calling!
Unlock your Potential with Countless Opportunities
to Grow and Learn
As a Business Analyst who will be the vital link between our information technology capacity and our business objectives by supporting and ensuring the successful completion of analytical, building, testing and deployment tasks of our software product’s features.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Define configuration specifications and business analysis requirements.
- Perform quality assurance.
- Define reporting and alerting requirements.
- Own and develop the relationship with partners, working with them to optimize and enhance our integration.
- Help design, document and maintain system processes.
- Report on common sources of technical issues or questions and make recommendations to the product team.
- Communicate key insights and findings to the product team.
- Constantly be on the lookout for ways to improve monitoring, discover issues and deliver better value to the customer.
- Proven experience in Business / System Analysis or Quality Assurance.
- A degree in IT / Computer Science.
- Proven experience in eliciting requirements and testing.
- Experience in analyzing data to draw business-relevant conclusions and in data visualization techniques and tools.
- Solid experience in writing SQL queries.
- Basic knowledge in generating process documentation.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including technical writing skills.